Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tortoise Shell-Shocked

I consider tortoise shell up there with pearl, tweed, and herringbone as wardrobe pattern/texture staples.  Multi-tonal, it has the ability to complement almost any color and is now incorporated into a myriad of different products.  From shoes to glasses (drinking and sun), you can make tortoise shell your go-to pattern of choice in almost any aspect of your life.  For the truly obsessed, you can try your hand at tortoise shell nails.

I may pass on the complicated nail experiment, but I couldn't pass up these Ralph Lauren beauties (on sale!).
I mean, they're a classic....



Ralph Lauren Jewelry | Anne Klein Watch | J Crew Hair Accessories | Lookmatic Frames | Design Darling Necklace | H&M Shoes

And, frankly, whatever Grace wears is forever a classic by me!  Pearls, tortoise shell frames, and red lips - oh my!

xoxo,

1 comment: