Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Friday: A Day at the Met

Given that I'm a recent graduate on a job hunt, my indulgences are highly limited. So I thought I'd start Fabulous Fridays, inspired by some of the glamorous locations, activities, fashions, and luxuries taking over my daydreams

Today's inspiration : The Metropolitan Museum of Art (one of my favorite places in the world, and by far my favorite museum).  I dream of wandering the crisp, clean spaces filled with fabulous works of art; perusing the gift-shop for unique tchotchkes; and sketching what inspires me. Perhaps I'd stop and analyze the many layers of a Pollock painting,  then compare the sculptures of Ancient Rome and Greece to those of the Renaissance, followed by a few moments of imagining myself frolicking within a Renoir landscape.


What Fabulous Friday activity is inspiring your daydreams?

xoxo,

  

No comments:

Post a Comment