Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kate Spade Fall 2011 Sneak Peek

So glad I subscribe to WWD's twitter feed!  I was reading through the NY fashion week updates when I found a WWD Kate Spade link!  I may be dying for Spring right now, but Kate Spade's Fall 2011 line is making the prospect of fall not seem all so terrible.  The looks:



Reminds me a little bit of the outfit Blair wore when she visited Yale


Channeling early Mad Men perhaps?











Such a lovely large ladylike bag! I WANT!!!




I love it when the Dior voluminous silhouette comes back in style!

Glad pink will still be in style in the fall!

Overall the collection seems a little too retro when put together, but individually most of the pieces are wonderful. The polished ladylike look comes back every couple of years, but I thoroughly like how Kate Spade has updated the classic look with bright colors and touches of whimsy.  I've slowly been trying to update my wardrobe to look more polished once I enter the work force (which will be in only a few short months! Eeek!), so I will definitely be looking to Kate Spade for more inspiration!

What does everyone else think of the new KS Fall 2011 line?

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that black and white jacket right near the end! Love this line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that bright pink coat! so chic.

    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete