Sunday, October 17, 2010

J.Crew - Très Romantique?

I admit that I started losing faith in J Crew as designs slowly moved away from traditional preppy.  However, the newest goodies are actually catching my eye!  Maybe it's all of the French art I've been studying and the recent Paris episodes of Gossip Girl, but I like the romantic items that J Crew is now designing. Not all of the following items have French inspirations, just some of my favorite new finds.


Please note, I like the shirt, not the skirt.  I'm not sure I could ever really love a sequin skirt.  They seem to be a staple in J Crew now, considering how often sequins show up in its collections.





 I've loved riding boots since my own riding days years ago.  Although the boots really only go with skinny jeans, and I'm not really one to ever wear pants.  So sadly it seems like my own riding boots have to stay in the closet until I ride again.
 I love how many clothing and lifestyle companies are putting out stationery these days!  It's such a great sign of a returning tradition.

An update on the classic shawl cardigan.  I'm not sure how much I like the color combo, but there's something rustically classic about it.
 I think these are super cute, but I don't think they're worth the $300+ price tag!


I'm now eagerly awaiting my next trip to the US.  Or I at least hope the rumor is true that J Crew has been scouting out property in Canada!

xoxo,


1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely...I can't wait to be back to my normal size so I can go into the Crew without wishing and hoping.

    ReplyDelete