Sunday, March 21, 2010

Graduation Formal

My graduating class (Bachelor of Commerce 2010) had its formal last night (aka- prom).  It was such a good time.  The theme was Alice in Wonderland, so thankfully a headband with a giant bow was not completely inappropriate.  Although honestly, I probably would have worn a giant bow on my head regardless of the theme! I chose to wear a dress from J. Crew in my signature color- pink!  I loved seeing the sea of boys in tuxedos, bow-ties, and suspenders.  And all of the girls just looked positively lovely.
I have yet to find the good pictures, so please accept these for now.

It was a wonderful night with good friends, good food, and great moments.  I'm so sad that the end is drawing increasingly closer!

4 comments:

  1. you look beautiful and i LOVE your bow! your friend's dress is very pretty as well! i'm glad that you had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely darling!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! And I love the bow. I live by the words of Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl "My headbands are the source of my power" haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi honey!! so btw i just tagged you for a SOCIALITE award over on my blog! totes appropriate given your adorable bow-ness!!

    ReplyDelete